Generator Update

I don't disturb the inbox while composing a reply, which for me can take hours.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

What does that mean? "I don't disturb the inbox" Also, I have noticed odd times for posts. How is the post time arrived at? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Just pulling your chain a bit. Ya, I don't understand the posting times, my reader shows a 4 hr difference. Just a curiosity. I did find several videos showing different methods to flash the field. The drill method seemed easiest since no disassembly is required. Never tried it though. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I'm not certain , but I think your news server time stamps it when you send it .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I might have tried that if I didn't already have it torn partway down for diagnostic purposes - I was looking for a loose connection or a wire unplugged . Not really a big deal on this model though , 4 screws for the end cap and 2 that secure the brush holder/rectifier unit .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Makes me wonder if my drill method post arrived befor either of your posts?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I stopped downloading and reading new posts while answering after I lost track of which one I was responding to.

The timestamp I see on my replies is US Eastern Standard Time.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

And it stamps it at IT'S local time - which may not be your local time, or the local time of the reciever.

Reply to
clare

I posted the two YouTube video links in how to "flash the field" using a corded electric drill in alt.survival, then immediately you stole my links as yours in your reply to Terry.

You are a plagiarizing shameless piece of shit. You give all Mormons a bad name.

This is my post showing I posted the links for Terry:

This is your post stealing my links as your own:

Reply to
dpKfa?? ?????? ? ??? ???? ??xCDVc