George McDuffee book recommendation

Ben Bernanke, Essays on the Great Depression.

Slightly heavy reading, but still mostly understandable. Many (as in
very many) interesting parallels with our times.
Machine shop secrets

This guy has a nice sense of humor.
Reply to
Ignoramus18712
I have an interlibrary loan request in at my local library.
I got this book and it is well worth the money.
Reply to
F. George McDuffee
An on-line book I really found fascinating is entitled "The Mystery of Banking".
Wolfgang
Reply to
wfhabicher