Glass Lathe

Here's a link to a home made glass lathe.

Earle Rich Mont Vernon, NH

Reply to
ERich10983

SimonShabtai Evan

At some website which I can no longer find, I found a listing of all the old articles published in Home Metal Shop (but no algorithm for computing the Project Book or other reprint that each article would be contained in).

According to my notes, there was an article by Wm.T.Roubal,PhD, entitled "Metal turning and glassblowing with the metal lathe". It appeared in Home Metal Shop, apparently in installments, in Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr and May/June of 1983.

Reply to
Allan Adler