Painting question

My son-in-law (the good one) brought me a Sears oil crank compressor, about

100' of hose with quick connects, and three sprayguns. One spraygun is a new Taiwanese cheapo, another is a thoroughly used Taiwanese cheapo, and the third is a used Binks 18N model. It is the type with the pot under the sprayer.

I know the Binks are pretty good spray guns. Up to now, I have just used the relatively cheap models. I have been looking around at google trying to find out what it is worth, and how to get parts if I need them. I can't seem to find the 18n model. It has a blue handle.

Anyone got any guesses as to what it's worth? Where to get parts if I need them?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Steve Lusardi