Orphan McMaster Catalog

Hi All, I remember when this McMaster catalogs where a near constant topic of discussion around here. I have not noticed that much chatter about them recently. So I'm not sure if there is still any interest in these things, but I have a McMaster-Carr # 103 catalog. Free to a good home.

Maybe it should read like a personal ad: SYC (single yellow catalog) Friendly, outgoing, and full of fun stuff, if a bit on the heavy side. Never married,but have been "owned" for the last few years and am ready to move on. Love curling up in front of a nice fire with that "Someone Special," and long walks on the beach. I will be a loyal companion for years to come!!

Please email me at:

snipped-for-privacy@netway.com

Located in NE Massachusetts As always, First come, first served.

Regards, AL

Reply to
Al A.

Machineman

Can't get anything past this crew.

Ms. Catalog has been swept off her feet. Thanks for those that replied!

-AL

Reply to
Al A.