GLOAT hydraulic surface grirder

The place where my son used to work just gave us an automatic hydraulic surface grinder 8" x 18", hydraulics for X, Y and Z. Automatic wheel dresser, spare stones. $250 Its dirty from lack of use. I guess "The Kid" was the last operator - 3 years ago. Jacob says its a real good unit.

Now I'm in trouble, the SO said the wire EDM was my Xmas present. Now I've got two presents. The rule is, I get something - she gets something. I know whatever she gets for Xmas will have diamond in it - and it won't be a grinding wheel.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

you probably know this but if it has been sitting unused , be real careful on starting up the spindle , double check your lubricant and what not \ oh and congratulations

Reply to
c.henry

what make?

Reply to
Tony

A new dimond dressing stone?

John

Reply to
John

I think that's really funny. But, its cold outside in the doghouse right now.

Answer to other post - Harig brand

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

How about a diamond dressing stone mounted in a ring? You can sneak it out when you need it. :)

John

Reply to
John

Good Idea. You cant have too many diamond wheel dressing tips :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

That's a find!