Good air nail gun for crating

I am feeling way to materialistic. I have too much stuff. Childs nightmare cleaning up after dad. Except I have no kids. Well ok maybe I will trade for a pair of used but servicable Dura-Ace 9 speed sti shifters. I really need to get my garage sale web page up.

Reply to
Jim Behning

What is a Dura-Ace etc etc? Im pretty sure I dont have one. But I do have several wooden drawers etc that I could use that stapler on.

And a new roof to put up before long.

Gunner

Gunner

High end bicycle parts.

That stapler is no good for roof sh> >

Reply to
Jim Behning

Dura-Ace sti shifters are a bicycle componant. They are the controls you use to shift gears on a bike.

Mike (TDF junkie) Hroller McKnutt Pornstar, Mad Scientist, Genius for Hire Girls chased and caught!

Reply to
Hroller

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 01:20:17 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Jim Behning quickly quoth:

It's slow here. For a percentage, I'll get it set up for you, Jim.

(/blatant sales pitch)

Otherwise, I volunteer to be your kid. Ship everything you don't want bolted to the floor of a 40' container. I'll use that as my new metal shop. (ain't room for it in the 2-car woodshop any more.) The nice part about being a kid is that Dad always pays for shipping, too! ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques