wire feed nail gun

charset="iso-8859-1"

Does anyone know of a source for a nail gun that feeds from a coil of wire? I would like to find something that fed from a roll of 18 gauge wire, cut the wire to the appropriate length, and then shot it into the pieces being assembled. I've searched Google and can't seem to find any appropriate hits. As an alternative, I'd settle for 18 gauge .25 inch long brads and modify a gun to work. I have already been in contact with Senco, and was told that they couldn't manufacture/supply nails that small (they wouldn't come out of the mold was their response). Any help is appreciated.

Brent

Reply to
Brent Roth

_=_NextPart_001_01C46E5D.F32ED2C4

Reply to
Bob K 207

Does anyone know of a source for a nail gun that feeds from a coil of wire? I would like to find something that fed from a roll of 18 gauge wire, cut the wire to the appropriate length, and then shot it into the pieces being assembled.

I've searched Google and can't seem to find any appropriate hits. As an alternative, I'd settle for 18 gauge .25 inch long brads and modify a gun to work. I have already been in contact with Senco, and was told that they couldn't manufacture/supply nails that small (they wouldn't come out of the mold was their response).

Any help is appreciated.

Brent

Reply to
Michael