Mystery vise identified

A couple of months ago folks were kind enough to give suggestions as to the origin of a vise I picked up at Iron Fever.

While looking for something else, I saw an ad that had one in the background (in our own dropbox):

The consensus was correct, a vise for a tool and cutter grinder.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

Good one Kevin - that was a good bit of research...

Andrew VK3BFA.

Reply to
Andrew VK3BFA

Reply to