SOBA boring heads

Hello milling machine users,

Does anyone have experience with any SOBA boring head? I've read about models 170110 and 170150 with R8 arbors.

Thanks, ... Peter Easthope peasthope at cablelan dot net

Reply to
petereasthope

I haven't seen this brand of tooling before. Do you know of a distributor in North America?

The vise pictured on their homepage looks interesting. The stationary jaw is indexable to utilize different jaw faces.

I get a "page cannot be found" for the vise link and some others, so their website needs some work.

WB metalworking projects

Wild Bill