Got a spare V8?

I like it

Reply to
Jerry Martes

Redneck coffee table?

The first time I saw this idea the engine was a 'retired' F1 Cosworth block, complete with the engine's history and the event where that particular block gave it's all. They were in the neighborhood of $3000

20 years ago.
Reply to
Rex B

"B.B." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@readit1.airnews.net:

Would make a better conversation piece if it had a gaping hole in the side from a thrown rod...and maybe what's left of the rod/piston/valve on top.

Reply to
Anthony

My wife works for a seaplane outfit and they just did the same thing to a big radial engine with a glass "top" on it like that for a table in the main office. She says the engine has been chromed and everything and is really beautiful. Haven't seen it yet myself.

mikey

Reply to
Mike Fields

A local contractor has a six cylinder Cat diesel, with a big hole blown out of the block, all painted up with a glass top over it. It is used as a counter in from of the receptionist's desk. Greg

Reply to
Greg O