Solid Models of V8 Engines

Does anyone know where I can get a basic 3D model in STEP IGES or VRML format of a small block Chevy, Ford, or Dodge engine? I don't need all the detail of the inner workings, just enough detail to design the mounting and clearance around the engine. I also need to design the mount for a hydraulic pump where the transmission would normally mount so enough detail for that would be nice too.

Reply to
Chris W

Yo,

Google is your friend.

Second link from the top: Go here... gobs of vehicle parts which can be downloaded in gobs of different formats, including VRML.

And in case you don't see it there: here is the V8.

Hope this helps you out.

-stephen

Reply to
stephenMF

Oh sorry, you have to pay for the models on that site I mentioned. It's at least $75, but they have an exchange system where you can upload a model and you can download models in return at no charge.

Reply to
stephenMF