Grill Valves

Does anyone have some control valves from a grill they have scrapped that they would be willing to part with?

I would be willing to pay a little for the valves and cover all shipping costs.

Thanks

JW

Reply to
Jeridiah

Where are you? Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Dear JW, I have a couple of complete assemblies that I will sell. 2 valves, one for each side of the grill, one regulator and one connector to the gas bottle. Contact me by e-mail for shipping info.

Jim Don't raise the bridge, lower the water.

Reply to
Pookie45678

I just picked up two propane control valves. I don't *think* they're what you're looking for, though -- the ones I have are designed to thread onto a propane bottle like you'd see a Bernzomatic torch on. They're old school heavy duty, though, and seem to be in perfect condition. They must have come off of some camping stove. Let me know if you have any interest and I'll scrounge up some pictures.

Grant Erw> Does anyone have some control valves from a grill they have scrapped

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Sorry, forgot to mention that. SE MN. I am actually going to be in London in about a month for a wedding.

JW

Reply to
Jeridiah

Unless you're out in the boonies, discarded gas grills ought to be readily available at the local municipal dump or on the curb awaiting trash pickup. At least they are around here, in Red Sox country.

I'll keep my eyes open and if I can grab some for you in the next few days I'll do so.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

I have a couple pairs of valves, one used, one new plus a new single; no hose or regulators down in the shop, that you are welcome to. Give me an e-mail and I can drop them off for you or we could get together. As Jeff said in another post old barbecues are available for pickup most places, especially early in the week after they didn't sell Saturday morning. I was sure glad to see that first gas station after the drive from Bangor to Calais back in Aug. '95 when I was over that way, this was before the finished re-building that bush road. Enjoyed that trip a lot.

Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

WHere are you? And exactly what are you looking for? I have some that you can have if they are what you want.

Dan

PS the email address is Bogus. Use dlcaster57 at yahoo if you want to email me.

Reply to
Dan Caster

Most of our municipal dumps are "closed". Once it's in, it doesn't go back out(and they watch too). I have been looking for old grills along the side of the road waiting for disposal. There are a bunch of garage sales this weekend. I will do my usual drive through at the end of the day. That's when it's easy to score all the stuff that no one else wanted and will get tossed. If you go late enough it's already at the curb.

JW

Reply to
Jeridiah