Grizzly DRO on Grizzly square column mill/drill

My lab just got a Grizzly DRO for our mill drill. I haven't had a
chance to put it on yet, and was wondering if anyone else had done one, and
how well it goes on. I've got a huge pile of work ahead of me, some of it
waiting on the DRO, so I wanted to spend the least amount of time on the
job.
Reply to
Carl McIver
What model of mill/drill do you have? I have the Sieg X3 (G0463)
Reply to
Louis Ohland
It's the G0519. The X is on, but the other two I haven't figured out the best way to attach it yet. Sorry for the late response; I don't have as much access to the newsgroups as I used to.
Reply to
Carl M