Grizzly or HF 30" brake/roll : worth a shear ?

Is one of these worth bothering with, mostly for shearing ability?. Anyone know of a decent 30" benchtop manual shear that's just a shear?. I don't need the other stuff, and would rather spend $$$ for what I need. head on over to FleaBay I guess ...

Dar

Reply to
sheltech

I really like my Grizzly G4011 Sheet Metal Machine:

More details:

larry