Ground and used my first MoMax tool

Cause I had lots of sheet plastic and almost no sheet metal.

Of course.

Not really..have to cut and bend. So I just deal with it. Lazy I guess

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

So, mill it out of solid steel, for strength...?

I guess my bottom line is that I'll make shields from aluminum flashing or the like, perhaps with stainless-steel mesh windows.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

Why?

Or mill it from plate steel for strength.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote on Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:22:37 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

"WHY?"In "rec.crafts.metalworking" you are asking "Why?"

Yee Cods and Small fishes man, the answer is Obvious!

"Because you/we can!" Just like the opening to the Six Million Dollar Man: we have the resources, we have the technology, we can Improve Things! Make them Better! Stronger, Faster! Longer! Solid Steel Chip Shields milled from Billets Cast By Bronzed American Working men in Pittsburgh, supported (the chip shields, that is) by Uprights fabricated from the Drive Shafts of Late Model DeSotos!

Because we can!

Bwhahahahahahaha.

pyotr

(Now would be the time that SHWBO, if I had such a blessing, would be telling me to tone it down a bit. "Yes dear.")

Mwahaha.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

OOOOOOHHH!! I Like it!! More chips!! UH UH!!!

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner