GUNNER

is your e-mail working yet.................sent you the specs you requested to your e-mail address......Larry

Reply to
Larry

What is the brand of drill press?

Are you aware that the entire quill assembly, the fat metal tube with the deep grooves in the back, comes out? If so...measure that tube and I might be able to send you an entire assembly, not just the guts. The measurements you sent me were frankly,,,,not helpful.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

i guess you are not getting my e-mails