Half a success

The new rods will be here by friday . This wouldn't be so important to me if I didn't need that compressor . Tomorrow I start foundation work

Reply to
Snag's Shop

Best wishes. I'd offer to loan you one, or help repair, if I could. I know that pounding nails with a hammer sure can make for a sore arm for a longtime. I hope the parts arrive soon, and they are exact fit for you.

. Christ> The new rods will be here by friday . This wouldn't be so important to me if

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I hope for the best luck for you! PICTURES!

Reply to
Tom Gardner