Harbor Freight Coupons

Thank's for this link.

Let me pass on a tip. I looked at that link, and tried changing 214 for other values. I found one on

20% off one item.

So I picked up the portable metal bandsaw today.

normally $140, on sale for $70, and I got it for $55. In addition, the

2 year warranty is based on the price you pay. So it was normally $35. I got it for $10. $175 down to $65.
Reply to
Bruce Barnett

"Bruce Barnett" wrote: (clip) So I picked up the portable metal bandsaw today. (clip) normally $140, on sale for $70, and I got it for $55.(clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That's a good deal, and, from my experience with it, I am sure you will like it. I have been testing mine and letting my Milwaukee lie idle. No problems. But I hope you realize that the $140 price is simply designed to let them advertise for half price. I don't see how they can bring it from China, pay store overhead and make money at $55.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman