HF coupons: How do you get them?

Awl--
Goddamm HF don't seem to know. Filled out their li'l ditty on line, was told it takes *weeks* to get'em. Someone else (at HF) said the stores
send'em out,but someone else said no. Still have to call a store to see if this poss. pans out. Someone else said they are in some catalogs?? Me & the wife both get their catalogs, but no hint of coupons. Whazzup? Gotta get a bunch of stuff, incl. their $19 recip saw, and $10 4" grinder--don't need'em, just dying to see how/if they *work*! goodgawd.... -- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll
I have the same problem. Dutifully fill out forms and no store coupons. I do, however, receive their catalog.
To my great upset, I visited HF on Saturday, and learned that they no longer have a $3.99 multimeter on sale. I wanted to buy one for my son.
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:16:11 -0400, Proctologically Violated

I've filled out the thing several times over the last few years. I get the printed flyers in the mail, but never the email or emailed coupons URLs. But at least the coupon URLs are publicized here and work for anybody.
Have a url handy? :) -- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll

Forget signing up. Check these two URL's
http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid !4 http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid 2
They change, so keep an eye on them. I tried other numbers from 200 to 230, but I think these two numbers are always used. Bookmark them
As of today - The First - 10% entire purchase - expires Apr 26 The second - 20% single item expires Apr 29
Go to www.harborfreightusa.com and sign up for a coupon. Then you'll get an email coupon for 20% off one item, 10% off entire order, or $5 off $35 almost every week.
Notice the USA in the web address. www.harborfreight.com is their mail order operation and they're stingy with coupons.