HF coupons: How do you get them?

Awl--

Goddamm HF don't seem to know. Filled out their li'l ditty on line, was told it takes *weeks* to get'em. Someone else (at HF) said the stores send'em out,but someone else said no. Still have to call a store to see if this poss. pans out. Someone else said they are in some catalogs?? Me & the wife both get their catalogs, but no hint of coupons. Whazzup? Gotta get a bunch of stuff, incl. their $19 recip saw, and $10 4" grinder--don't need'em, just dying to see how/if they *work*! goodgawd....

-- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I have the same problem. Dutifully fill out forms and no store coupons. I do, however, receive their catalog.

To my great upset, I visited HF on Saturday, and learned that they no longer have a $3.99 multimeter on sale. I wanted to buy one for my son.

Ignoramus29193

I've filled out the thing several times over the last few years. I get the printed flyers in the mail, but never the email or emailed coupons URLs. But at least the coupon URLs are publicized here and work for anybody.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Have a url handy? :)

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Forget signing up. Check these two URL's

?pageid=202

They change, so keep an eye on them. I tried other numbers from 200 to 230, but I think these two numbers are always used. Bookmark them

As of today - The First - 10% entire purchase - expires Apr 26 The second - 20% single item expires Apr 29

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Go to

and sign up for a coupon. Then you'll get an email coupon for 20% off one item, 10% off entire order, or $5 off $35 almost every week.

Notice the USA in the web address.

is their mail order operation and they're stingy with coupons.

Reply to
AL