Harbor Freight Tool Grinder

The HF grinder oft discussed in this column is $119.99 in sales flier

9190 received in today's mail. Price good til the 19 of Jan. Item number from HF is 46727. This is $40 cheaper than I paid when they first came out earlier this year.

Brownnsharp

Reply to
brownnsharp

What's the rest of that part number? There should be a dash and maybe four characters after the main part of the number?

Reply to
Simon Jester

|On 31 Dec 2003 11:07:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@wt.net (brownnsharp) wrote: | |>The HF grinder oft discussed in this column is $119.99 in sales flier |>9190 received in today's mail. Price good til the 19 of Jan. Item |>number from HF is 46727. | |What's the rest of that part number? There should be a dash and |maybe four characters after the main part of the number?

Go to "Order from printed catalog" and fish around for the #VGA which gives the best price. Works on any tool they offer, if it was ever offered at a reduced price.

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

Strangely enough, there is no second half of the part number given in my sale flyer, or I would have mentioned it!

Brownnsharp

Reply to
brownnsharp