Hardness Tester Repair

Does anyone know of a place in Northern California that can repair/calibrate
a hardness tester? The brand name is Service Diamond.
The Yellow pages haven't been much help.
Reply to
John Kunkel
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.