ames hardness tester

Greetings,

I'm looking for a diamond penetrator for my Ames hardness tester...... they are prohibitively expensive from the manufacturer. Anyone with a spare to sell?

Thanks, al.

Reply to
Al MacDonald

Al MacDonald wrote in article ...

TRANSLATION:

Anybody out there stupid enough to give me a deal on their spare diamond penetrator, later replacing it at a "prohibitively expensive" cost from their own pocket - not mine - when they need to replace it?

Reply to
*

Not necessarily. Some people may have a pile of new old stock penetrators that they do not know what to do with, and could be happy to get rid of them at a sensible price.

Ignoramus5625

The fact that he says they're expensive excludes his attempting to mislead a would-be seller, don't you think? No need to be a dick.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp