Harley carb parts

Any of you metal mashers have some old Harly Tillotson carb parts floating around? I need a few needle and seat sets.

Thanks

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

I had some difficulty in getting similar parts for the carb on my 1975 Sporty, The parts I wanted/needed were just not available anymore, as single parts that is. They looked long and hard, had to get out the old books etc. Finally found what I needed, but it was in a "kit". If you are looking for something and the Local HD store tells you it don't come up on the computer, see if they can look for a full rebuild kit for that particular carb, maybe you will get lucky like I did. (it wasn't a HD kit, but a aftermarket company)

Reply to
John213a

Try

or
. They both have parts for the old iron .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Try Marv or Deb at:

people and they specialize in older vintage HD's.

walt

Reply to
wallster