help in finding manual for CRAFTSMAN CONTINUOUS - BLADE POWER HACKSAW

I have a Craftsman continuous -blade power hacksaw (that is what sears calls it) It is model number 10822921. It is a pretty impressive albeit small piece of equipment. I am looking for a manual/parts list for it. Believe it or not it is one of the few things that sears does *NOT* have for it. I would guess the thing must be 40 years old. If anyone has such a thing I would be very happy to get a copy.

Thanks.

-Almus

Reply to
almus

I did not find what you were looking for, but in my search, i did find an interesting site, with a number of old Sears manuals, catalogues etc.

Might be of interest to you and others. Check it out at

Abrasha

Abrasha