Help Please: Automotive Question?

Hi,

- I have an automotive fix-up problem (stated in here earlier). Would someone here direct me to a newsgroup(s) &/or a Yahoo! group(s) dedicated to car/automobile repair either generic or specific as to my

1989 Pontiac Grand Am.

- Thanks,

- Kurt {:{

Reply to
(

rec.autos.tech alt.autos.pontiac

Reply to
John Ings

rec.autos is the main one. there may be a rec.autos.gm. the first is a very good group, it sometimes takes a couple of days, so be patient.

--Loren

Reply to
Loren Coe