Help setting up new mill

I recently purchased a new mill and I am looking for a "how to set up a new mill" type of article. Anyone with links to something like this?

Thank you.

Reply to
Dan

All I do is just make sure that they are basically level. I generally don't tie down the floor models as sometimes I need to move them about to handle really large pieces. If you want to be dedicated to the job, level the base and tie it to the floor if you want to. I really haven't even seen anybody else do that in the various places that I have worked and and some of those places did some fine work. Table models I'd tie to the table just to make sure that it doesn't walk about as those mills are a lot lighter and heavy work may cause the mill to walk about on the table.

Bob May