help - what tool holders hold these facemills

so, I've ended up with some nice condition (maybe new) WCT facemills in various sizes - these are indexable and very cool, but I have no idea what holder will hold them. I'll list them below along with a short description - if these sound familiar to anyone (or if there is a on-line catalog -- I lookd and looked and can't find anything)

  1. W.C.T 3" 7600-0300-F 241 3 inch facemill that uses the large triangle inserts. The shank has a shallow taper, 1.8275 inches at the big end, 1.7240 at the top (small end), at the top is a hex that is 1.5235 across the flats with a threaded hole (maybe 5/8", I haven't checked the threads) - the taper length is 1.7880

  1. W.C.T. 2 1/4 7800-0216-F 272 uses the 1/2 IC ? triangle inserts, shank has a 1" shaft with a quick disconnect mechanism - with a keyway that looks like a woodruff key on two sides, and flats parallel to the keys.

  2. W.C.T 2-1/2 7800-032-F 021 uses 1/2 inch IC triangles, same mounting as #2, above - in fact it looks the same except that it's metal colored instead of black.

  1. WCT 1-5/16 7600-0120-F 100 has a taperd section with hex, .9120 at the large end, .8685 at the small end, uses 1/4 IC triangle inserts (3 of them), hex is 0.7420 across the flats with a threaded hole (3/8"?)

so, I'm trying to figure out what can hold these things (or I suppose trade them for something, but they are really nice) - if I could find an NMTB-40 holder that would be great - anyone got any clues?

Reply to
William Noble

I'd start here

waukesha-walter

it appears to have changed hands a few times, but the numbers should reference

Reply to
Jon