Hench Fog Buster Clone

Could some one help me find the info that was supposedly filed in the drop box on the Hench Clone? I have looked and looked but come up empty. I would really like to build one.

Thank you

Reply to
ncameron100

on the Hench Clone? I have looked and looked but come up empty. I would really like to build one.

Found it elsewhere on the net

ncameron100

That article is about the best. The original is still in use. Many other ideas have been done, you could search CNCzone.com for other builds. best idea of the bunch is to use a mig welder tip as the nozzle. I've meant to try lock line an their smallest tip for the line and nozzle for years now but never got a round to it.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend