Hey Joe Autodrill!

I answered some of your questions about thin-section bearings yesterday, but it's below a lot of political crap so it may have fallen off of your radar screen.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I see the posts... Just too swamped to reply yet and/or follow through with the advice.

Thanks! I *will* reply when the time allows.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Here's wishing that it's a well-paid sort of swamped!

Reply to
Tim Wescott