hey winston-

Winston

That's pretty much what I figured. Thanks very much for the site. The guy's right. I'm doing it because it's stronger than me..

Ben

Reply to
Ben Carter

I used to work at a computer company. Intellectual property of smaller firms was considered fair game for theft, patented or not.

I guess Don's major point is to get inventors to produce and sell their inventions directly, without getting entangled in the patent process or third party companies intent on subtracting from the inventor's bank account.

Right on, Ben! Best of luck leveraging your ideas into many megabucks.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston