Hilti angle grinders?

Has anyone here used a Hilti angle grinder? I know all about the hammer drills, but you don't heard about their other products. Just bought a DC-400-L off eBay for $30. Case, wheels, parts, and everything. Looks decent from the photos.

I'm curious to know what you guys think. The grinders are targeted more at stone finishing so they're geared for higher speeds. 11K for the 4.5" version. I'm guessing they'd be well-sealed because of the stone and masonry use.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Hilti power tools are some really good and usually really expensive tools. I don't think they make anything "bad".

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler