how can i calculate the torque of rolling machine(expander tube)

hii i have this question about how can i calculate the torque of rolling machine(expander tube) on tube sheet ( heat exchanger) , in my job we just put 400 : 300 : 350 by erpirence but we do not know the right prossese for it .

help me please

best regard

Reply to
jassemadv

Are you working with Manish?

Reply to
Robert Swinney

The next person to flame MY spelling gets shot!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Can`t help with the torque but when I worked with Motherwell Bridge building heat exchangers we set the torque by measuring the bore of the tube after expanding it.To much, set the gun back,too little screw it up.Once it was set it would stay set for several hundred tubes. Mark.

Reply to
mark