The window project

There is some (minor) metal content here:

Don Foreman

Ken Sterling

Don't you wish that you could be there when she tells her friend "Oh, my dad made that for me". And you know what a good feeling she'll have when she says it. That's the best part. Bob

BTW - this vinyl plastisol stuff: do you buy it as stock, or re-use those change purses. If it's reusable, what other stuff is commonly made with it? Thanks.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Nice, clean install!

And... the hinged plexiglas? That's a golf cart windshield.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Thank you! I wondered what those suckers might be.

Reply to
Don Foreman