Metalworking foolishness

Warning: metal content.

Don Foreman

Thanks Don .. I needed that :)

Reply to
Glenn

Hmm. I've got one of those. And I *hate* that tommybar. It's always in the way.

What with the holidays coming up, I may have some spare time in the shop....

Mine's gonna be fluted on the OD, not knurled though.

:^)

Thanks Don.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

As always, neat Job Don.

So,is this what you used to hold the Christmas present you just whipped out for me?

BTW, Thanks again for the PWM op-amp filter.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend