Metalworking foolishness

Warning: metal content.
http://users.goldengate.net/~dforeman/palmgren_spinner /

Thanks Don .. I needed that :)

Hmm. I've got one of those. And I *hate* that tommybar. It's always in the way.
What with the holidays coming up, I may have some spare time in the shop....
Mine's gonna be fluted on the OD, not knurled though.
:^)
Thanks Don.
Jim
please reply to:
As always, neat Job Don.
So,is this what you used to hold the Christmas present you just whipped out for me?
BTW, Thanks again for the PWM op-amp filter.
Karl