Making an aluminum box

Alternate title: saved by the beltsander.

Warning: metal content.....

Don Foreman

Nicely done. How about a picture of the lightring?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I'll put up a web page of the whole project when it's casting lumens on the worksurface. Shouldn't be long now. I'm expecting well over

10,000 lux of luminous intensity on the work surface at WOT. (10,000 lux is the intensity of direct tropical mid-day sunlight.)
Reply to
Don Foreman

Reply to
Mike Berger

Mains powered, no battery to change. Line cord goes thru a grommet in the back. Bottom plate attaches with four 6-32 screws into tapped lugs welded into the inside corners of the box.

Reply to
Don Foreman