How does gasoline go "bad"? When?

In the northeast (new york state), when I buy "regular", is there ethanol in it?

If so, how to buy gas *without* ethanol?

David

Reply to
David Combs

Typically in this newsgroup, when people respond to someone's post (that itself is a response to yet another response ...), all that prior stuff builds up to maybe 20 times what you want to respond with.

If you like saving-to-disk some of these things, sure wastes a lot of disk space.

Just a thought.

David

Reply to
David Combs

Wasn't white gas what we used with coleman lanterns?

Reply to
David Combs

So, how to get the old stuff out of a lawn-mower's carb, etc, at the end of the summer?

(Without taking it apart, that is.)

David

Reply to
David Combs

Maria Elena Carmelita Romero Guttierez

True.

The rules say, trim the stuff that's not relevant, but don't remove so much that you can't follow the thread.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Run it till it is out of gas.

Reply to
clare

ayup. Naptha

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

I don't bother, I just pour a tot of fuel stabilizer in the tank and go out and mow the lawn for one last time, so the stabilized fuel is throughout.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey