How much is Lagun FTV-4 worth?

There is a local seller who has Lagun FTV-4 mill for sale. It's made in early
80s. Has
powerfeed on 3 axis and 2 Axis MiniWizard DRO. It's in relatively good shape.
If you extend the spindle all the way, clamp it, and then push it with all your
weight
it'll deflect 0.002" Is it normal for such large mill?
How much approximately this mill might worth?
Thanks
Reply to
Alex
No. Sounds like machine is clapped out.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Shit, I guess ALL my machines are clapped out then. I've been happy with them till now.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
But then you're a farmer... (: