How my trailer looks now

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.
Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?
http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDl5a7JuZq35gE#5543591446632448818

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I tow two trailers at the same time?
I am very tired of working on them at 28F.
I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.
Ignoramus26455 wrote:

>>http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDl5a7JuZq35gE#5543591446632448818
Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as well as questionable ones...

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.
Ignoramus26455 wrote:

That's a hint, along with your police harassment issue on your big mill move, that you should perhaps consider moving to a state more friendly to those who are self reliant and actually own and know how to use tools...

i still miss oklahoma a lot.
the problem is lack of machine tools
** Sent from my Google phone ** I apologize for any typos **
Ignoramus26455 wrote:

You've got a trailer, you can truck tools here, I certainly have.

Sounds like a business opportunity.
Joe Gwinn

That's what the trailer is for <g>.

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that. <bseg>
-- Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences. It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with awareness. -- Louis L'Amour

I tried this with toy cars, could not do it.
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 21:51:45 -0600, Ignoramus26455

What makes it more fun is the different turning radius of each car in the train.
-- Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences. It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with awareness. -- Louis L'Amour
Larry Jaques wrote:

It's Texas, not some cramped city, we don't need to back up.

It's a long way around a longhorn. <vbg>
-- Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences. It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with awareness. -- Louis L'Amour
Nice retrofit!
Good idea to change the wheels unless the others (over size for the towing unit) were in great supply and cheap.
Nice to have a box on the front for materials and utility tools.
Martin
On 11/25/2010 2:56 PM, Ignoramus26455 wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDl5a7JuZq35gE#5543591446632448818

Thanks. My own trailer, works very well for me. I am very happy with it.

Trailer covered:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lCABY_LBGVXAMlLq53O629xO3bjAhN7B42H-ddOjxhE?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDl5a7JuZq35gE#5543591446632448818