How my trailer looks now

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

Ignoramus26455

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Ignoramus26455

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as well as questionable ones...

Reply to
Pete C.

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.

Ignoramus26455

That's a hint, along with your police harassment issue on your big mill move, that you should perhaps consider moving to a state more friendly to those who are self reliant and actually own and know how to use tools...

Reply to
Pete C.

i still miss oklahoma a lot.

the problem is lack of machine tools

** Sent from my Google phone ** I apologize for any typos **
Reply to
Ignoramus26455

You've got a trailer, you can truck tools here, I certainly have.

Reply to
Pete C.

Nice retrofit!

Good idea to change the wheels unless the others (over size for the towing unit) were in great supply and cheap.

Nice to have a box on the front for materials and utility tools.

Mart> I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own

Martin Eastburn

Thanks. My own trailer, works very well for me. I am very happy with it.

Ignoramus26455

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that.

-- Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences. It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with awareness. -- Louis L'Amour

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I tried this with toy cars, could not do it.

Ignoramus26455

It's Texas, not some cramped city, we don't need to back up.

Reply to
Pete C.

What makes it more fun is the different turning radius of each car in the train.

-- Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences. It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with awareness. -- Louis L'Amour

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's a long way around a longhorn.

-- Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences. It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with awareness. -- Louis L'Amour

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sounds like a business opportunity.

Joe Gwinn