How the hell

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:55:48 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

Burn 'em, my friend. I don't read ebooks for pleasure because my eyes don't like it at all, but I will indeed read them to survive.

Mille grazie.

-- Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ill be home probably till after New Years, work is slow, the weather sucks and my best customers are closing until after the new year, so Ill burn some for you.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:57:47 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

Danke mucho, monsieur.

Mele Kalikimaka.

-- Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Da nada mi hermano

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch wrote on Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:36:08 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Sweltering! Aridzona ain't "sweltering". Sweltering is 80 degrees and 90% humidity. And for "gawdawful" try spending June in Argentina (which is late fall) and then arriving in East Texas just in time for the heat wave the first week of July.

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich We will drink no whiskey before its nine. It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Reply to
pyotr filipivich