HP Desktop for sale!

Hi,
I have an unused HP Pavilion with the fallowing specs:
# Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1GHz, 2000MT/s System Bus)
# Memory: 2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8 GB (4 x 2
GB) (64-bit OS)/ 4 GB (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS))
# Hard Drive:320GB 7200RPM SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) hard drive
# Optical Drive: 16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA drive
# Expandable Drive Bay: HP Pocket Media Drive bay
# Video Graphics: Integrated graphics
# Network Interface: Integrated 10/100BaseT network interface
# Sound: High Definition 8-channel audio
# Fax/Modem: 56K bps data/fax modem
# Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
This is "used" but basically brand new (it has literally been on for no more
than 6 total hours..) is only 1 month old..
PRICE: $425 OBO
Email- snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
pbdud
geez, if we are flogging computers here, I have an older computer with monitor and stuff that I'll sell for $50 if you just come pick it up - don't remember how much memory, etc, it's less than the system below, it has ubuntu linux loaded on it, a CD and built in sound,
Reply to
William Noble
Isn't pbdude the same guy who was telling us all about some websites he "found" a week or to ago, all of which were registered to him?
Reply to
Dave Hinz