Huanyang VFD

Anybody have experience with this vfd?

Price sounds to good to be true. "The Kid" wants to try one on a 3 phase parts washer.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Did you notice the shipping ?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

I strongly suspect this item will be drop-shipped direct from China, despite the claim that it's in Californica.

Maybe that's a problem for you, maybe not. I wouldn't leave it too long after arrival before checking it out.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I used this one on my little 3/4 HP pancake motor for my Bridgeport. Very good. MUCH documentation in the downloadable manual from Hitachi's web site.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Hm.. 5HP seems a bit excessive for a parts washer, but maybe they are BIG parts.