Hurco MPU upgrade

I have a Hurco KMB1 3 axis mill that needs upgrading from a "B" contol to a "Bx", mainly so I can send G code to it. The B controller works fine. Does
anyone have feedback on the upgrade boards and, or HurcoSave from CMC systems out of Florida? This machine is used mainly for prototype work in my home shop.
replying to oldjag, teletech wrote: Just in case anybody finds this like I did, CMC Systems is Loooong gone, but as of the very end of 2020 Buddy is keeping the flame alive over at AMTS-INC and makes a dandy CPU upgrade board and will burn whatever masters you might want onto it for you.
replying to oldjag, teletech wrote: Just in case anybody finds this like I did, CMC Systems is Loooong gone, but as of the very end of 2020 Buddy is keeping the flame alive over at AMTS-INC and makes a dandy CPU upgrade board and will burn whatever masters you might want onto it for you.
On Friday, December 11, 2020 at 12:18:07 AM UTC-5, teletech wrote:

I wonder how many CMC Systems there are in the world.