Hydraulics problem

"Ignoramus20109" wrote in message news:RtSdnc9ENtUneDXOnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

I think the large program and antivirus updates which are my main concern may have their own different download integrity mechanisms. I've watched AVG pick up where it left off, as indicated by the Remaining.. size.

These aren't general-purpose file servers that download to a selectable folder under my control, and the files don't always have MD5 hashes to check the download.

It's not just Internet, the TV signal from the station in that area dropped out a few minutes ago. My system still receives other channels with the same antenna and amp. This is the outer edge of the Boston metro area where the big money loses interest in supporting us with rail service, 4G LTE etc. and TV stations are relaxed and goofy in contrast to the very professional major-market ones.

Your file was only a test since I've finished adding hydraulics to the already overloaded garden tractor. I was curious about the variety of complex hydraulic valves, rotary flow dividers etc but I'm not likely to see or use them.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

My neighbors with cable or satellite TV don't either, but I use antennas instead and don't pay $$$ for those services. I can turn on prepaid Broadband2Go cellular Internet at $20 a month if I have a lot to download. Text like this group and eBooks downloads quickly enough on dialup, and sites that are light on images such as Wiki and Amazon aren't bad.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Xfinity (Comcast) starts at $40. I don't pay that much for electricity.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

A friend of mine was complaining about 64 Mb/s down and 81 Mb/s up in Ocala the other day. What does he expect for $100 a month?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell