I need the original Rocket car story

I have scoured google for too long. The rocket car story by the biology
prof is what I am seeking. I'm gonna write a song about it.
Reply to
daniel peterman
I typed in :
Rocket car beagle darwin
It was the very first hit....
Pete
Reply to
Half-Nutz
This one?
Tim Wescott
I found it with the search string: rocket jato mine
When you're done with that song, I've got a good story about hitching a ride on an ocean going tug while swimming bare-ass in the middle of Long Island Sound. And my story is true...
Ned Simmons
Reply to
Ned Simmons
Is this the one you are looking for?
Roger Shoaf
That's not the one Roger, but I have the Beetle in mind also. I had stored the mining car and Jato bottle one but it got erased or dropped. Merry Zmas
Reply to
daniel peterman