Individual gage blocks

I bought an 81 piece set of SPI economy grade gage blocks, most are still in the oil paper wrapping. Paid $50. Missing 2 blocks, .500 and .148. Damn, individuals are expensive when purchased separately. Anybody have a cheap source? Grade doesn't matter, as it's the garage set. Would be nice if they still wring on both sides if I have to buy used. Even EBay isn't cheap for individuals.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Steve Walker on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 20:57:15 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Consider what it would cost for the individuals, decide if a second set isn't all that much more.

pyotr filipivich