Post mount things - what are they called?

I want to mount some 6" x 8" x 4" plastic boxes onto some 50mm / 2" posts.

I'm trying to track down what these parts are called and who makes them so I can find an ongoing source form them:

Anyone recognize any of them or know who makes them?

Thanks.

Reply to
axolotyl

Does this help?

Reply to
whit3rd

It's in the right area, I'll poke around some more. Thanks.

Reply to
axolotyl

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

Search for clamp standoff or clamp mounting base.

Reply to
Dancing in the Street

Thanks

Reply to