Post mount things - what are they called?

I want to mount some 6" x 8" x 4" plastic boxes onto some 50mm / 2" posts.
I'm trying to track down what these parts are called and who makes them
so I can find an ongoing source form them:

Anyone recognize any of them or know who makes them?
Thanks.
Reply to
axolotyl
Does this help?
Reply to
whit3rd
It's in the right area, I'll poke around some more. Thanks.
Reply to
axolotyl

MikeB
Reply to
BQ340
Search for clamp standoff or clamp mounting base.
Reply to
Dancing in the Street
Thanks
Reply to