Insanity? -- 3 phase battery powered MOTORCYCLE!

--Check out the National Electric Drag Racing Association, heh.

Reply to
steamer

You could always put the batteries in a trailer or a sidecar. Still sorta cobby but it might get him around the block. Wait till Doug Goncz reads this and tells about his super capacitor powered bicycle.

Reply to
daniel peterman

I pedaled my 100lb Puch moped about 3 miles in a pouring rain late at night and part of it was up a very long steep hill. I had run ot of gas and there was a girl (and gas) waiting for me at the destination so I was motivated and only 19 years old.

Reply to
daniel peterman