Is anyone familiar with Servo 90 Bridgeport power feed?

I have a Servo model 90 powerfeed for Bridgeport mills.
It does not seem to work (as expected). I do not have a manual, but it
does not respond to any controls at all. It is totally dead, unless there is something that I need to press that I do not press.
I would like to know if anyone has a PDF manual for it or just some knowledge.
My first question is how to safely open it up. There are four screws on the bottom. Unscrewing them lets me crack open the case, but it is not opening beyond the first 1/4" or so.
Thanks
I think I have the wiring diagrams. Got them from someone on the NG, was planning on scanning and posting to the drop box. More like a dropped ball.
Ignoramus11334 wrote:

Roy, this is awesome. Do you know how to take one apart safely?

Yeah........... Senior moment....... I forgot.
I'll go looking for the diagrams in the AM, I have a pretty good idea where they are.
When they are completely dead, there is an overload cutout somewhere (underneath?). Also check that the limit switches are not stuck. If you run them in hard, they will go over center/stick. I had one completly torn down, working on reverse engineering it, problem was external to the box.
Ignoramus11334 wrote:

That would be just wonderful.

Roy, there are two pushbuttons, one under the handle next to a light, and another above the handle. There is also a momentary switch on the bottom. Do you know what their functions are.
Ignoramus11334 wrote:

One of the push buttons will be an overload (like Roy said) and the other will be 'high speed traverse'. Not sure about the momentary switch, Would have thought there would be a toggle for on/ off. Move the large lever to one side and see if the high speed traverse works. If it does, at least your motor and gear train are ok and the problem will be with the speed control circuit. There is not alot to them really.
    --I'll sell you mine cheap! Never met a more useless company when it comes to tech support. They don't want to stand behind their product either.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Mostly somnambulent,
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : occasionally brilliant...

I would be interested, what sort of power feed do you have and does it work?
On Jun 29, 12:10 pm, Ignoramus19948 <ignoramus19...@NOSPAM. 19948.invalid> wrote:

I have a servo 150 that I purchased via Enco (the old one) 15 years ago for my Wells Index vertical Bridgeport copy. I've used it lightly over these years. It now has developed a problem where it changes to a stable but faster then my setting of the speed potentiometer. Cycling clutch engage, generally fixes this. Does not seem to be a pot problem (can't rule that out). Did you ever figure out how to remove the bottom half of your power feed. What was the secret, what was hanging up? ignator
    --I've got the one with the pendant controller; not sure of model number but will dig it up. Add a PC and another motor and you've got a bargain basement cnc.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A steaming pile of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : obscure information...