Is this a WIDE LOAD trailer

The ones you see stacked are usually company drivers, not ones who would move your trailer. Basically you need either the company you bought it from (looks like they used it so they have the vehicle to move it) or an Owner Operator who is looking for some work, or a wrecker. Be advised that NONE of those options are liable to be very cheap. Most wreckers get a good buck to move stuff. One of the local outfits gets $500.00 to bring the wrecker out of the barn, then it's between 4-8 bucks a mile for the tow and that is total miles driven!

All of the above need at least the temp tag to move it.

Reply to
Steve W.

Ig, my plant is across the street from the local Kenworth service shop. I see all kinds of trucks/tractors coming in for service. I wonder if there is a truck service shop in your area? If so, perhaps they could connect you up to someone to help with your trailer moving problem.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

Paul, I found a towing firm, they will do it for a reasonable price (considering a 108 mile distance to the side), paid in cash.

Ignoramus12188

How much was the ticket?

Ignoramus17889

OK, the trailer is here.

It has surprisingly little rust for its age.

Ignoramus23750

I just got off the phone with Trailking company.

This is a 1981 trailer.

76,000 lbs gross. 16,000 lbs dry weight 60,000 lbs capacity (27.3 tons) \ i
Reply to
Ignoramus23750